RootBarrier® RootPanels® Rib
The RootBarrier® RootPanels® Rib is a modular root guidance system and is made of 2 mm solid high density polyethylene (HDPE). These RootPanels® contain upstanding guidance ribs, which deflect the roots downwards and allow them to spread once below the panel. The RootPanels® Rib are built in vertically and, because they have guidance ribs every 18 cm, they can be placed linearly, square and around the tree. The system is easy and faster to install than other systems because of the lenght of each panel (220 cm).
The RootPanels® can be folded up to a 90 degree angle, have horizontal top edges that catch any stray root growing upwards and have built-in soil anchors, which prevent the tree roots from pushing up the screen. The RootPanels® can be screwed together by simply using a drill and screws.
- Available on panels of 220 cm
- Flexible application: linear, round and square
- Fast and easy to install and connect to each other with screws
- Ground anchoring through integrated ribs
- Suitable for new plantings and existing trees
- To be installed at a short distance from the tree
- The 90° guidance ribs reliably guide the tree roots downwards
- Distance between the ribs: 18 cm, rib height: 2.5 cm
- The folded top edge of 1.5 cm prevents tree roots from jumping over it
- Thickness 2 mm
- Sturdy and impervious to aggressive roots and mechanical pressures
- Resistant to bacteria and most chemicals
- 100% HDPE
- 100% made from recycled material
- 100% recyclable
International Registration No. DM/084060
Prevents damage from roots to urban structures and ensures the stability of trees.
Root guidance with corners
Thanks to the flexibility of the material, our root guidance systems, the RootBarrier® RollRib® and the RootBarrier® RootPanels® Rib, can be placed in various shapes. Angles of 90 degrees or in a circle, anything is possible.1/17/2018
RootPanels Rib in Harderwijk (NL)
A beautiful Waterfront is being built in Harderwijk. Many trees and planting areas will be placed in this neighborhood. To prevent root damages, root guidance has been chosen. Click here to continue reading.5/16/2019