RootBarrier® Root Guidance Panels (WGP)
The RootBarrier® Root Guidance Panels together form a root guidance system. They have been designed to prevent tree roots from pushing up pavement surface. The panels are easily slid in place by means of connectors. Each panel is 60 cm long and has one connector. This connector allows both for circular forms and for 90 degree angles.
Also, every panel has continuous guidance ribs, a soil anchor and a folded top edge. The product is available in 4 different heights. The vertical guidance ribs serve to prevent a flower pot effect. Because of the soil anchor, tree roots cannot push the panels up. The top edge ensures that any stray roots growing upwards are kept in check.
- Available as panels of 60 cm in 4 different heights
- Flexible application: linear, round and square
- Easy to assemble by sliding the panel into the connector
- Ground anchoring through integrated ribs
- Suitable for new plantings and existing trees
- To be installed at a short distance from the tree
- The folded top edge prevents tree roots from jumping over it
- Thickness 2.3 mm
- Sturdy and impervious to aggressive roots and mechanical pressures
- Resistant to bacteria and most chemicals
- 100% impact-resistant polypropylene
- 50% made from recycled material (50% post-consumer)
- 100% recyclable
Prevents damage from roots to urban structures and ensures the stability of trees.