RootBarrier® 420 UV
RootBarrier® 420 UV is a black root protection screen based on DuPont™ Xavan® with a double-sided extruded coating. The smooth coating denies the roots a hold and forces them to grow downwards. RootBarrier® 420 UV is based on a sturdier geotextile and has a thicker coating than RootBarrier® 325 and RootBarrier® 360. Because of this the root protection screen is suited for the more aggressive roots of e.g. bamboo and reeds. RootBarrier® 420 UV is UV-proof and may be used partly above ground. RootBarrier® 420 protects roads, cycle paths, paving, foundations, cables, ducts and sewer pipes against damage by aggresives roots.
- 25-year warranty against root penetration*
- Impenetrable to aggressive roots
- 5 year UV-proof
- Double-sided coating
- Resistant to bacteria and most chemicals
- 100% waterproof
- Fully recyclable, made from 100% polypropylene, thermally bonded
- Durable and environmentally friendly
- Fast and easy to install, easy to cut, does not fray
*in accordance with warranty conditions
Prevents damage by (tree) roots.