RootBarrier® 360 is a grey root protection screen based on DuPont™ Xavan® for vertical installation. It has a double-sided extruded coating, so that it can be used on both sides. The smooth coating denies the roots a hold and forces them to grow downwards. RootBarrier® 360 can for instance be used to prevent the roots of two trees or bushes from intertwining. RootBarrier® 360 protects roads, cycle paths, paving, foundations, cables, ducts and sewer pipes against damage by roots.
- 25-year warranty against root penetration*
- Impenetrable to roots
- Double-sided coating
- Resistant to bacteria and most chemicals
- 100% waterproof
- Fully recyclable, made from 100% polypropylene, thermally bonded
- Durable and environmentally friendly
- Fast and easy to install, easy to cut, does not fray
*in accordance with warranty conditions
Prevents damage to paving by (tree) roots.