DuPont™ Plantex® RootProtector*
*Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about the availability of DuPont™ Plantex® RootProtector in your country
DuPont™ Plantex® RootProtector is a horizontal, water-permeable root protection screen made of 100% polypropylene. This screen is ideal for horizontal installations such as cycle tracks, green roofs and forest trails, this root barrier that is backed with the expertise and the unique DuPont technology, completes the range of Plantex® landscaping solutions. It is also possible to install Plantex® RootProtector, 200 cm wide, vertically.
For critical applications such as protecting buried linear networks or where plants have rhizome systems, the use of RootBarrier® 325, RootBarrier® 360 or RootBarrier® 420 UV, impermeable root barrier is recommended.
- Very strong and flexible
- Proven effectiveness
- Permeable to nutrients, water and air
- Quick and easy to install, easy to cut, does not fray
- Free of chemicals
- Fully recyclable, made from 100% polypropylene thermally bonded
- Better root resistance compared to other water permeable solutions on the market
- For an improved stability of the soil
- Can be installed both horizontally and vertically
Water-permeable root barrier.