DuPont™ Plantex® Platinium Solar*
*Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about the availability of DuPont™ Plantex® Platinium Solar in your country
Solar farms and other technical installations face particular challenges from unwanted vegetation because the collectors, or other devices, must be kept clear in order to maximise UV harvesting. That’s where Plantex® Platinium Solar comes in: a special version of the high-performance landscape fabric with excellent UV resistance. Plantex® Platinium Solar has a discreet dark green colour and can be left uncovered after installation. The fabric offers high-tensile strength and excellent durability, including resistance to tearing, fraying, and crucially to degradation by UV light, making it the ideal solution for such important renewable energy resources. Plantex® Platinium Solar also eliminates the need for toxic herbicides, while its water and air permeability help to maintain soil health, stability and drainage. The dependability of the product has been demonstrated in multiple field tests, over many years.
Avoid any contact of the product with all types of pesticides, especially herbicides.
- Proven effectiveness, now with even further advanced technology
- Only a single application required, with minimal maintenance
- Long-term peace of mind
- A chemical free solution to EU and UK regulations on herbicide reduction and elimination
- Enables healthy, stable and biodiverse soil as air, nutrients and water can pass through
- Strong and resistant to damage, tearing and fraying
- Fast and easy installation (clear and detailed guidelines should be closely followed)
- Lasts at least 35 years, according to the limited product warranty
- Available in widths of 2.50 m and 5 m (the latter is ideal for reducing seams on larger sites)
- Part of a holistic system for root and rhizome control
Weed protection for energy plants and other sensitive technical installations from weeds.