DuPont™ Plantex® GroundGrid®*
*Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about the availability of DuPont™ Plantex® GroundGrid® in your country
DuPont™ Plantex® GroundGrid® is an innovative, three-dimensional and flexible grid. This geotextile-based structure is used to confine aggregate, stone, gravel or soil to provide a stable surface for both pedestrian and trafficked areas, such as paths, patios, drainage systems, parks and walkways and driveways, parking lots, private parkings and roads with light traffic.Its high tensile strength and the honeycomb structure prevent the infill from spreading thus avoiding subsidence and rutting. The loose infill material and the porosity of the base material allows water penetration, both vertically and horizontally making Plantex® GroundGrid® the ideal choice for sustainable drainage (SUDS) applications. Supplied in a compressed concertina format for ease of storage and transport, Plantex® GroundGrid® is simply extended on site. Unfolded, each grid covers an impressive 10 square metres (length 8 m x width 1.25m).
Avoid any contact of the product with all types of pesticides, especially herbicides.
- Light weight but high strength material
- Product is folded, easy to transport, thus minimal transport costs
- Water permeable in all directions, vertically and horizontally
- Contributes to drainage of surfaces
- Minimizes risk of flooding by reducing surface rainwater runoff
- Quick and easy to install, easy to cut, does not fray
- Free of chemicals
- Fully recyclable, made from 100% polypropylene thermally bonded
Innovative, flexible geocells for gravel stabilisation.